MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? I'd like to drop an Aimpoint on one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Scope Mount

Where did you see/find a slide mount for the M&P's? I know they make one for the Sigma's......How I would love to put either the eotech, jpoint, Doc or anything else for that matter.

Jim

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes do tell! Ya cant just leave us hangin. How bout some links!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Kenny over at speed shooter specialties has his mounts for several of the small dot sight done and listed on his web site.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mounts

Those look interesting: Wonder how they hold up mounted on the slide? You know they have to take a beating.

Anyway, if any of you fellows decide to buy one of the mounts for your M&P's and try it out I'm sure we would all love to get an objective evaluation of the performance of the mount and how the sight stood-up to the punishment it took while riding on the back of that M&P slide while it was cycling. :?:

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have a Jpoint mounted on my 500mag it was the only red dot I could find that wouldn't fly apart after a bunch of shooting. I have several hundred rounds through it now and a couple hunting seasons of beating it off trees and such and it has still held it zero.

Not to mention people have been doing this on 1911's for years with no problems this isn't some new trick that has been time tested and proven sound.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No pix on the page...rats. Id prefer a frame mount over a slide mount. Less wear and tear on the optics.

:wink:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much???? Jeez thats sooooooo sweet.

·
Registered
910 Posts
$150 for David to mill the slide, and another $260 for the J-point, or you could get a similar sight for half.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I like it, but not for $400.00 I think I will wait for my 5" slide M&P model and possibly use this adaptation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts