MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored and thought I would waste some time with my camera, and show off my babies new TLR-1 and Benchmade/gift from a good buddy :wink:









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Nice pics bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YG said it best, just bored off my ass, thinking about waking my daughter up so I can get some attention around here. Its funny I just noticed last night the black and white/solorized features on my camera, man have I been slacking!




101Combat Vet said:
Nice pics bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
If my stomach wasn't so upset I would probably get drunk.

I've been going balls to the wall for the last 17 weeks.

Now that I don't have anything to do I'm going crazy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Start with a light beer and then break out that bottle of KC :wink: I have only made it a little more than a 1/4 way down, this stuff hurts




YukonGlocker said:
If my stomach wasn't so upset I would probably get drunk.

I've been going balls to the wall for the last 17 weeks.

Now that I don't have anything to do I'm going crazy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
I rarely try new beers. But the other night I saw some Miller Chill.

Once again, I was reminded why I don't try new beers. It sucks.



I have some KC; but I don't think I can handle it tonight.

I'm getting queasy just trying to drink water.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe, yeah I gave on beer, the best time to try new beers are at the beer festivals. Man those are great times. I mainly stick with my Guiness, to most its nasty, but the Irish guy in me loves it. Plus I like the taste of beer




Man brother, you need to put them leftovers down






YukonGlocker said:
I rarely try new beers. But the other night I saw some Miller Chill.

Once again, I was reminded why I don't try new beers. It sucks.



I have some KC; but I don't think I can handle it tonight.

I'm getting queasy just trying to drink water.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
I've never tried Guiness.

I stick with Budweiser most of the time.

Do you think I would like Guiness?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Budweiser is of course one of my favs. But when I want that dark, thick head on a beer I go for my Guiness. If you like beer you might like it, its strong, not much bite, but it goes down smooth!!! I would recommend trying it off tap at one of your local pubs before buying a sixer. If you like it off tap then your good to go!!! :wink: Just give it a try brother.



YukonGlocker said:
I've never tried Guiness.

I stick with Budweiser most of the time.

Do you think I would like Guiness?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Nice pics Bro!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top