MP-Pistol Forum banner

Heard of this yet?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  choochboost 
#1 ·
The Brave One... featuring Jodi Foster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4SQLtnqPp8

Basically she and her boyfriend get mugged, he dies. She buys a gun, ends up killing a few people... Conceal Carry on a Rampage practically, Vigilante style.

Looks entertaining though

#2 ·
I've seen the trailer several times and I'm looking forward to seeing it when it comes out. From the previews it appears she initially uses the weapon to legitimately defend herself but then she gets a little crazy and goes on a bit of a killing spree. I'm not into vigilantes but it seems to make a strong argument for CCW since we need to take personal responsibility for our own protection and it shows how she had no other choice in that initial encounter but to use lethal force. But of course trust Hollywood to make us look like bloodthirsty lunatics who are no better than street thugs.

#9 ·
I will reserve final judgement till I know the story line a bit better, but I cant see it coming across as pro CCW. Her character seems to be a vigilante. I will be surprised if it doesnt turninto this get a gun and you turn into some form of derranged hitman thing.

On a different note, can Hollywierd please stop with all the damned remakes and come up with something new for a change. This is nothing than a remake of Death Wish with a female lead. Whoopty doo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.