MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my M&P40 is now officially on the way, I figured Id go get another place to waste time on the internet. :wink:

Ive heard great things about this board, and the M&P pistols.

Im a 1911 guy, but sometimes Id like a gun thats a little less finicky and doesnt require a meticulous cleaning regimen.

Glocks never did it to me b/c of the grip angle, Lord knows Ive tried to like them.

Im also into USPSA competition in a big way, and Im slowly turning my love and work on firearms into a pseudo-business. "Pseudo", because if it ever turns into anything other than a labor of love, like a real business, someone needs to slap me.

I mainly do 1911s and refinishing, and Id like to get more acquainted with the M&P platform, if I ever have a demand locally to do work.

Thanks to YukonGlocker, who's here in my neck of the woods, OK, for getting me turned onto you guys.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome to the site......I am a sucker for 1911's as well, my first love of many if you will.

I bet the anticipation is killing you waiting for your MP40....lol Enjoy!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome.

I'm an old 1911 guy too, In fact the mp40 is my first plastic/safe action gun and so far I love it!

decided a couple of days ago to look into USPSA think I'll try production class with the M&P

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts