MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first S+W. Well you guessed it its an MP. Sweet. Very comfortable pistol, I like the built in tool and removable hand grips. So far it strikes me as a very well built gun. Nonetheless, the weather is starting to suck here in case anyone cares.

·
Registered
122 Posts
There are some of us down here that like you guys. Even

though the weather can get real bad. It is a real nice place

when the sun shines. How did you get your hands on a

pistol? Last Canadian I talked to about guns was a police

officer and he said he had to wait, months to get his duty

gun.

Zeke

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello up there in the great north! How does 99f degrees with 85% humidity sound to ya? Welcome to the forums and congrats on the M&P.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new M&P.

Bummer on the weather. Here in sunny southern California, we are dying of drought.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
L.C. Star said:
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new M&P.

Bummer on the weather. Here in sunny southern California, we are dying of drought.
Yeah, its been something like 2 inches of rain in the last 16 months.

Mr. Marshall, are you on the east coast or up north?

·
Registered
82 Posts
John Marshall said:
Just got my first S+W. Well you guessed it its an MP. Sweet. Very comfortable pistol, I like the built in tool and removable hand grips. So far it strikes me as a very well built gun. Nonetheless, the weather is starting to suck here in case anyone cares.

Suck..as in get cold????..Damn that evil global warming!! Welcome to the forum....eh.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix. You can have all this heat if you want it....lmao
Moving to Washington soon. Much better up there than here!

Congrats on your new toy! Enjoy the site!

John Marshall said:

·
Registered
28 Posts
ZB338 said:
There are some of us down here that like you guys. Even

though the weather can get real bad. It is a real nice place

when the sun shines. How did you get your hands on a

pistol? Last Canadian I talked to about guns was a police

officer and he said he had to wait, months to get his duty

gun.

Zeke
I was wondering as well. I know a private citizen in Canada that is actually authorized to own a handgun. It's a pretty big deal for a citizen. Sure makes me feel lucky to live in Texas!

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Theres a fair bit of paperwork involved as well as two courses but all in all it wasnt to bad. It is pretty easy for us to get rifles but handguns are a little tricky. You have to belong to a gun club that is certified for handgun shoooting. The only other way is if you are a collector. I bought it on thursday and got my permits on friday, picked it up on saturday. So it didnt take very long.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts