MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New member here from GA. I currently do not own a MP pistol yet but am trying to decide on purchasing one.

Currently own: Glock 19 and XD-45...Love them both, but I am looking for something more perfectly suited for me. Glock feels like a box and the XD's somewhat mushy trigger (compared to glocks) irks me, as well as the longer trigger reset of the XD.

I've decided to start with a MP compact and to add a fullsize later on this year... BUT can't decided to get a 9c or .40c. I know, it's a problem alot of people have. =P Going to check out what local stores have in stock. Where do ya'll order online at?

Best,

Icetracer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YukonGlocker said:
Welcome.

If you are referring to ordering guns online, then Bud's.

I'm looking at Bud's website right now and they seem to have the best prices, but pretty slim selection for the compacts...

Full size + NS looks so tempting too..................

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! I heard a lot of good things about Bud's but I bought mine at a local gun shop. It all came about a little more if I add shipping and FFL fee transfer. Besides I'm supporting my local economy. Good luck on your future shooter.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank ya'all for the warm welcome!!!

I will be going to the Eastman gun show (Thanks for the link!) next week and hopefully picking up a compact.

more to come!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts