MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I've been lurking here for a couple weeks and finally decided to register. Great sight! You guys really helped me decide to buy a M&P 9 over an XD. I haven't fired it yet, but looking forward to it. Meanwhile it gives me something else to play with...

Looking forward to all the education I'll gain here. The 9mm is intended to get me used to handling the gun before stepping up to a 40.

I currently also own a Ruger GP100 .357, a Ruger Mark II Target, and about a dozen long guns.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
From PHX, Az M&P lover!!!!!

Saw this post hgad to reply. I am new as well, I signed up a couple weeks ago, finally got some time to post. I am a new proud owner of my M&P9 Just awesome. I read articles for a few months before making my decision. I read alot of people saying its a botched version of the Glock wich I have never had any complaints. Anyway the look and feel of the M&P is superior to the Glock IMO. I gave my little brother my SigmaF after he shot it at the range. Happy he likes it, becasue I got to but the M&P!!!!!!!!!!

How is it holding up with all of you other users here? I love hearing good things about the M&P. Whoever dewveloped this site is a genius!!! Thanks for showing that M&P love.

Kris.... Phoenix, AZ.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Everybody here please sign this.

I signed it a few weeks back. Every signature helps!!! Thanks johndoe for posting this link!

Kris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts