MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the sport, love my Smith & Wesson pistols. My M&P has failed me though...back to S&W it goes

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, glad to be here. I haven't sent it in yet. Nothing but FTE's...every shot. Wolf ammo. I know it's cheap but my Glock 26 9mm never fails with it. So I bought 500 rounds of .40. I can blow it through my SW99 .40 no problem but not the MP. I went back to the range with some Federal practice ammo...gun now fires like a dream. Guess it doesn't like Wolf. The casing gets stuck in the chamber and the next round in line gets caught behind it. I'll drop the mag and have to pry out the shell with a tiny screwdriver. The casing feels like its too fat for the chamber. I can see a scratch on the casing where the ejector tries to pull it out but it can't. I want to put like 1000 rounds through it before I send it back. I live right down the street from SW so it's not a big deal. What kind of ammo do you guys prefer for practice? Cost doesn't really concern me. I have very little free time to get to the range these days so when I can get there, I want my equipment to perform.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts