MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my MP 9c about a week ago. I have only put 50 rounds through it so far, but it seems like a great gun. I had been considering one of these for quite some time and I found a deal I couldn't resist so I jumped on it.

Im currently looking at all the different holster options. I want to get a IWB for carry.

Great looking web site by the way.

Greg

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site... whereabouts in MN???? theres a couple of us mn headshanging around... I am in the army right now but Mankato area is where I hang one of my MANY hats... go vikes

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
tc95gt said:
Just picked up my MP 9c about a week ago. I have only put 50 rounds through it so far, but it seems like a great gun. I had been considering one of these for quite some time and I found a deal I couldn't resist so I jumped on it.

Im currently looking at all the different holster options. I want to get a IWB for carry.

Great looking web site by the way.

Greg

Shall i bring my Crosbreed super tuck deluxe to the shoot on saturday? Thats presuming you will be there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Another Minnesotan here. I live south of the river in the Burnsville area. I love my M&P 9c. I carry in a Milt Sparks VM2 and I forget that it's even on me. If you're interested, I have an extra Ugly Bald Guy IWB holster that you are more than welcome to try out. If you like it, I'll sell it to you for a great price. I like it a lot, I just like the VM2 better.

Best

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
man all these guys from Burnsville My grandma lives by the mall so next time I visit I might call upon you guys for a place to shoot..

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got alot of family in farmington and Castle Rock. Been a few years since I've been there.

I was the first Okie in the family so I grew up wearing hand-me-down #10 jerseys.

·
Registered
475 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
man all these guys from Burnsville My grandma lives by the mall so next time I visit I might call upon you guys for a place to shoot..

Well, how about Burnsville Pistol Range? lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aceq2jot said:
Shall i bring my Crosbreed super tuck deluxe to the shoot on saturday? Thats presuming you will be there.

I really tried to make the shoot, but it wasn't going to happen. I cant wait for the next one. I havent been to one yet.

I was checking the scores and it looks like you did pretty well. Nice job! Maybe next time you could bring the holsters and give me some shooting lessons too.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like M&Ps are doing very well in MN.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts