MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am a new comer to the forum from North Idaho. I have recently purchased an M&P 9 1.0 and am upgrading parts as I enjoy shooting it. So far I have an Apex Trigger, Tru Glow TFO sights, Hyve Extended Mags and a Storm Lake Threaded Match Grade Barrel.

I dont plan to do much else to it at the moment, but am always looking for ideas.

Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hello everyone. I am a new comer to the forum from North Idaho. I have recently purchased an M&P 9 1.0 and am upgrading parts as I enjoy shooting it. So far I have an Apex Trigger, Tru Glow TFO sights, Hyve Extended Mags and a Storm Lake Threaded Match Grade Barrel.

I dont plan to do much else to it at the moment, but am always looking for ideas.

Hope to see you around!
Welcome. I took a two week road trip with my wife and my parents out to Idaho this past July, hitting all the cool stuff between St. Louis and Bruneau Dunes. We wanted to go up to northern Idaho but we didn't have time, plus all the cool stuff seems like it's walk in or float in and my parents are elderly. Made a mental note to come back with the wife later. Did do some fly Fishing on Henry's Fork though. Beautiful state, what we saw of it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts