MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

At night shoot last month in Hollidaysburg, Dan Burwell was showing me his M&P and the sweet trigger job he does on them. Well, you know I wanted one but was trying to figure out how to fit it in the budget.

I never win anything, but somehow lady luck blessed me with winning a S&W revolver online which I'm going to trade for a 9mm M&P. Can't wait to get it and get it to Dan to do the trigger job and install an FO front sight.

I like to compete in IDPA and just started playing USPSA this year so this gun will sure fit the bill for both. Been shooting a Glock 34 and 19, so I'll be real interested to see how I do with the M&P. BTW, I'm of the female persuasion.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

RP

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Wow, your just down the road from me! Great to hear that we have more of the female type shooting these days!

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
BTW do you shoot at castlewood?

and if you do are you coming up for the USPSA shoot this weekend?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
RP,

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

Careful Jester, only invite Dragonlibra if you don't mind getting whipped by a lady.

She can shoot. 8)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jester and Dan

Maybe I'll have to stop up to Castlewood, been meaning to get there, but got a little lazy this past summer.

I'll be cussing myself out for that when there's nothing to do in the winter.

RP

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Cool, I'm looking for someone to shoot with, my cousin backed out, and my dad claims he is to old to see the targets.

I'm glad she can shoot, cause I can't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts