MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am a LEO and instructor in the tactical disciplines. I have recently received four M&P Pistols (full and compact 9mm and .40) from S&W for test and eval. We are considering purchasing the compacts now for non-uniform personnel and would look at replacing our 4006TSW's (patrol) later on. Myself and several others are also interested in the compacts for off-duty carry. I would be replacing my Kahr P9.

So far I am pretty impressed with them. I experienced some issues with the mag in the compact .40 coming out. I switched palm swells and that seemed to take care of the issues, but more trigger time will tell for sure.

My good friend and fellow LEO is a Glock nut. He shot them all yesterday and was impressed with them and is considering the compact 9mm for off-duty as well.

I need to read and search around here more before I start asking questions, but it seems to be a very informative/helpful forum you all have here.

FWIW I have dealt with S&W customer service on other pistols and parts recently and they seem to be top notch.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts