MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first posting. Love a lot about the 22 compact, but the grips feel small in my wide hands. The Pachmayr Shield sleeve looks temptingly close, but also looks like it falls short in length on both sides. My 9c fits my hand perfectly no sleeve needed. I do not want to go to them and P 22 Walther which fits much better. Any and all suggestions from anyone who has experienced or has knowledge of this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

I don't know what could help you with your grip. Maybe a wrapping grip with a sandpaper - like texture might help. You might just have to get used to it & adapt to whatever you come up with. I'm not familiar with the 22C & I guess it's not exactly like the 9C or 40C with their changeable palmswells.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Racked my brains over this one for my 22 compact,looking at the 2015 handgunner annual trying to find something of similar length and thickness grip properties. What I came up with were the Kahr TP45 CT45 CW45 ling not thick single stacks. Ordered a Pschmayr gripglove 05163 for these and it fits perfectly. I must add this is after amazon returns of one's intended for full size loose fit and shield too short.Thanks guys,hope to visit often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts