Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any hells kitchen fans????

If so your take on 2nites episode

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TexanAviator said:
I think it was a huge mistake to put that nasty haired girl on the guy's team. That b**** is useless!
I almost started dancing when Ramsey said gimmie your jacket... She is so friggin annoying especially when she orders people around like chef Ramsey I think Rock will take care of her real good next week IMO rock will be in the final 2

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
You need to go out shot something, besides watch a ______________ TV show about a guy yelling at other cooks...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hells Kitchen is my new favorite show. Only thing wrong with it was moving Melissa to the other team. But then again it will make for a good show when Rock kicks her butt next week.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Its one of those shows I watch because Im married. I think one of the gals should pull a ccw on Ramsey and say "Please call me a lady again" now that would be good tv :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was a dedicated hells kitchen viewer the first season deployed the second but I am iin full swing this year I want rock to win it all hes got everything needed in a head chef experience, confidence isnt afraid to speak up down with hells bitches up with rock

·
Registered
232 Posts
A few days late but Tivo is a wonderful thing! The Gay wedding planner made me laugh! and Gordon yelling at him. Good show, wife started watching it season one and I was optomistic at first but really enjoy it now.

I say Rock or the Waffle house cook.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pappy1600 said:
A few days late but Tivo is a wonderful thing! The Gay wedding planner made me laugh!

that was a highlight for me too especially when gordons worker asked him what happened the gay boy said he will go faster. Man I laughed and laughed I still say rock is gonna take it all the way. I want melissa gone yesterday... she is a trip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts