MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Lucas I am 15 years old and my hobby is Shooting , I shoot With Revolvers Cal.38 SPL .

I am interested in Buying My First pistol and the pistols I am interested are The S&W M&P 9mm or The glock model 17 .

I went in the gun store with my mom and the gun seller recomended both of these guns to me but I am so confused about which one should I buy .

I prefer the M&P because looks very Beautiful but I want to know how good the gun is .

I trust The S&W company allot because my Favorite Revolver is A 30 year old S&W M&P version .

Thankyou

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

I believe the M&P 9 would be a great gun for you. I do not personally own a 9mm, but i do own a M&P 40 which i like very much. I think that if you looking at a pistol it is deffinetly one you want to consider. The M&P 40 was my first handgun, and im very happy with it.

i havent decided for sure yet, but my next handgun will be either the M&P 40compact of the M&P 9 fullsize.

I know you will find alot of good info here, that will help you with your decission.

·
Registered
514 Posts
PatM&P said:
Welcome to the forum....

I believe the M&P 9 would be a great gun for you. I do not personally own a 9mm, but i do own a M&P 40 which i like very much. I think that if you looking at a pistol it is deffinetly one you want to consider. The M&P 40 was my first handgun, and im very happy with it.

i havent decided for sure yet, but my next handgun will be either the M&P 40compact of the M&P 9 fullsize.

I know you will find alot of good info here, that will help you with your decission.
I couldn't agree more. I also own a .40 M&P and I'm hoping to buy the 40c (or the 45c if they decided to come out with one). Anyway, WELCOME.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not going to buy or own A Gun .

My Mother is Going to Buy the gun in her name for me to use .

Is like the 38 SPL I have, is """Mine""" But is in her name .

You get it ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ahhh.... another teenager with access to go pop a few class bullies and super-intendants.... YES! No, really I guess it's a pretty cool thing that you get to learn responsibility and also the art of shooting with a good firearm. Your mother must really trust you, knowing that if you do mess up and have that pistol on your person that she could be going behind bars for a really long time. I also has a pistol before I was 21... a 3rd gen 3913, ah the memories. Be smart and it will be the first of a long line of fun for you. I own the full size m&p 9 and utterly love it.

You do have to be 21 to purchase a handgun in the United States....make no mistake about it....but you can be whatever age to shoot it as long as a parent is there with you

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
koumiss45

Thankyou Man ! You dont Need to worry , I started Shooting 2 years ago when I took a private shooting classes in brazil, my teacher was a member of cbtp : is the Brazilian Pratical shooting association and I think he was a Members of the ipsc too .

another thing I go every Week to a shooting range here in Oklahoma with my mom , and i am very familiar with the laws .

In My Country Brazil Mr Father Is criminal judge and since I was a Litle kid I had learn how to do the good thing and to stay awaw from trouble .

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Several different features such as the Magazine Disconnect, which will allow the wepon NOT to fire when the magazine has been released even with a round in the chamber. You also have the Internal Lock, which can be activated with a small key that will lock you weapon. But what I consider the best safety feature is the Trigger Safety; actual pressure has to be produced on the trigger for the weapon to fire. Just too name a few safety features, :wink: ...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think you are making a good choice.

I love my M&P 9mm

and the cheaper ammo is nice as well

I definitely don't feel undergunned with 17+1!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts