MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a shoulder holster for the Glock 21 that fits my gun very well, BUT the magazines fit very loosely in the mag carrier for the G21. I have an opportunity to buy the holster for the G21 with the mag carrier for a different Glock.

Can anyone please tell me.... Does a magazine carrier for the G23/32 fit the M&P40 15-round magazines well?? Or, which Glock magazine carrier fits the M&P40 (15-round) magazines best???

Please Help?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Comp-TAc's kydex mag pouches for 9mm Glock mags will accept .40 MP mags. You just have to adjust the tightness of the pouch. Pouches like the Eagle FB series will take the mags, but they are extremely loose insdie it and retention devices are needed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks NCPatrol.

The mag carrier that I'm looking at is adjustable, so I am not worried much about the tightness of the pouch on the mags sides. I have already tested the fit of the M&P magazine in a G21 mag carrier, and it's a little loose around the sides (but acceptible). What I really need to know about is the fitment of the strap, as it snaps over the bottom of the magazine. That fitment was much too loose with the G21 mag carrier, so probably the carrier for a G23/32 would work well (I'm thinking). Maybe even the carrier for a G29/30 would fit??

Sorry if my first post was unclear.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts