MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just too funny. It is a website where they have a webcam set up to "watch" an Assault Rifle standing in the corner of the room in the hopes that someone might catch it committing some act of violence.

From the site:

Volunteer

We need you!

Due to our limited budget and staffing, we are not available to monitor these assault weapons around the clock. We depend on you, our supporters, to help us maintain our vigil with the assistance of our webcam.

Helping is easy - you simply need to load this page regularly. Bookmark it. Make it your browser's default page. Check it every night after you tuck your children in. It's their lives your assistance might save.

You could be the one that spots the assault weapon violence.

Site is at: http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/

·
Registered
660 Posts
That's a funny spoof site!
. I wonder how many Brady idiots are constantly hitting the refresh button on that sight.

·
Registered
82 Posts
:twisted: Funny.

There's a show out there where they leave a running car unattended in L.A. and then bust the people that take it. They deserve what they get, theft is theft. Maybe it's just me, but it's no longer 'reality TV' when you manufacture the drama with an easy setup like that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
forwarded link to email list. We'll get this stopped before too long.

·
Registered
308 Posts
coltman1985 said:
I think it just moved... nope! Wait... nope! There, I saw it move... damn it!

:roll:

I just checked it again and compared it to a previous position, I am pretty sure it did not move, but I could be wrong. Any reports of any crimes in the area? If so, then it is possible the weapon (or maybe a weapon) was involved!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
:wink:

·
Registered
372 Posts
The experiment is flawed. The obvious influence of the dreaded bayonet is going to cloud the results. When that killer assault weapon leaps up and kills 30 people, how do we know that it wasn't the bayonet's influence that made the assault weapon go on the killing spree?

MI_Jester

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Don't trust these things!

I have been watching closely and I have several of my friends watching also but how do we know if the sneaky thing doesn't go on a killing spree while we sleep? These things are very insidious you know! :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts