1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Usually on sites like that it's better to use a cold link, copy and paste it into a window of something neutral, not gun related. If you click on the hotlink the website can look at where it's coming from, and they will disregard the vote as coming from a pro gun website.

www dot cyberpresse.ca/ Take out the word dot and replace with a . and remove the spaces to make it work, the board software wants to make it hot by default.

As an example, copy the url above, go to a neutral website, NOT gun related, maybe something like Google, Yahoo, or Dell as an example, then paste the url and the website will think you are coming from a website that isn't gun related.

I went through a Microsoft website to clean the trail, then voted "oui", so far it's running 55.8% positive.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G56 said:
Usually on sites like that it's better to use a cold link, copy and paste it into a window of something neutral, not gun related. If you click on the hotlink the website can look at where it's coming from, and they will disregard the vote as coming from a pro gun website.

www dot cyberpresse.ca/ Take out the word dot and replace with a . and remove the spaces to make it work, the board software wants to make it hot by default.

As an example, copy the url above, go to a neutral website, NOT gun related, maybe something like Google, Yahoo, or Dell as an example, then paste the url and the website will think you are coming from a website that isn't gun related.

I went through a Microsoft website to clean the trail, then voted "oui",
Thanks G56, I just changed the link so it won't be linked back to a firearms site.

so far it's running 55.8% positive.
This is unthinkable for Canada. I wish I could see their faces. :mrgreen:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
choochboost said:
I have just learned about "Wendy", I was thinking more about the look on her face.

Yes she is a pain in the ass. But if you listen to her rant she doesn't have a clue. Never mind just students we want all out CCW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts