MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a m&p shield 9mm 1.0 and I'm looking to purchase the m&p shield 9mm performance center slide, barrel and spring to just change it over. Will it fit and operate with no issue?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a m&p shield 9mm 1.0 and I'm looking to purchase the m&p shield 9mm performance center slide, barrel and spring to just change it over. Will it fit and operate with no issue?
It should run fine. I had 2 Shield 2.0s around for a while and I could interchange the uppers and they ran fine. By the time you try to buy all of the stuff you mentioned I would think it would be cheaper to buy a whole pistol. After having 3 other Shields, and now a Shield Plus in my opinion the Shield Plus is the better pistol. I would be looking for that in a performance center model if you want the porting.

·
Registered
S&W H&K Glock
173 Posts
The PC Model LOOKS nice but doubt it will give you anything except the Glock Style Trigger safety instead of the hinged one the 2.0 & earlier have + the Porting etc.
I often wondered IF a trigger shoe from a Plus would fit & work in my 2.0 Shield or an Apex but the trigger pull on mine is just great & really needs nothing to be perfect
I also LIKE the rough texture the 2.0 has & has been dumbed down on the Plus & Performance Center = No Need for Talon Grips on this one
Font Electronic instrument Crankset Metal Machine

M&P Shield 2.0 & Glock 43X = Two Great Carry 9mm Pistols 👆(y)
The Shield cost $249 & The Glock $349 with Ameriglo Nightsights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts