MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And for anyone who thinks you can't carry a large pistol concealed.....yes, you can. This is my Urban Carry LockLeather OWB holster. Highly recommended. I use these with all my carry guns.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I like the look of the long slide pistols. P09, FNS LS, M&P 5" (2.0 and 1.0 with a PC slide/barrel kit), XD .45 5" Tactical, etc., etc., etc.

But I choose to carry the P07, the FNS Compact or a P01.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the backstrap I have on it, it is one of the best "feeling" handguns I've ever held inn my hand. Right up there with the Browning Hi-Power. It points very naturally as well. I love the stippling. The mag release is perfect for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She shoots! Had it out in the boonies this morning. Took a sack of potatoes and some pointy sticks. I set spuds on sticks at 7, 10, and 15 yards. It was easy hitting them. I think I only missed 2 or 3 times out of 50 rounds. I love the sights. Very east to see. The trigger is also quite good. I had no problem with the shape of the trigger. Zero issues. Every round fed and ejected. I like shooting potatoes and fruit. When I'm done, I grab my sticks and go. No cleanup and the critters get a treat. I really like this pistol. Fits my hand perfectly. Points very naturally and seems pretty accurate.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The trigger is also quite good. I had no problem with the shape of the trigger.
I don't have a ton of experience to compare it to, but I also like the trigger :) Everybody beats up on the hinged triggers, but I like em. Maybe I'm just used to em and don't know any better either LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts