MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unissued VKT M39 at an auction recently. Metal finish perfect (over typical Russky battlefield pick-up or captured pitting) two small stock dings, typical for these, I think it's the way they were packed for shipping over. I have some so I decided I'd buy only if someone REALLY low-balled it. As it was I passed at $200.00, probably would have been mine for $225.00 + 10% seller's premium and sales tax.

Same auction I picked up an unissued 3914 and really nice little 36 (for the wife.. or so I told her)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
LUCKY DAWG! I wish I had that kinda action down here... well... then again, I don't look hard enough.
Hopefully I'll see something good at the gun shows locally... I did just pick up a K98k from EmpireArms (GREAT people to get stuff from... they shipped my weapon same-day and they removed the item from the website so fast I thought I had missed out... it was off the site in literally about 5 minutes after placing the order via e-mail). Mine has the army cartouches still looking nice, with 3 eagle-swastikas on the right side and a large swastika on the left.

I just got back from a local gun shop with some 8mm Mauser and 7.62x54R to fire one I get the K98 in, cleaned, and ready to rock!

Next time, give me a call and tell me if something like that comes up, b/c i'll send you a copy of my C&R and my cell # if you get stuff like that regularly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts