MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the mile high city! (thats Denver in case you didnt know). My name is Chris (aka Chubbs) and I was a GLOCK LOVER for the past 15 years (thats right, i preached GLOCK everywhere i went and to all that would listen). Then came a chance to pick up an MP40 at a heck of a price for "smith and wesson days". Ive always liked S/W from a revolver stand point and the pistols, well, they were ok but remember i was a GLOCK man dammit! I left the range that day with a new #1 on my list of pistols...the MP40. After 15 years, the mighty GLOCK has fallen to #2. (rounding out the top 5 are HK, springfield and colt. I would rather carry a bag of rocks and a sharp stick than a ruger or sig). Long live the MP series of firearms!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Denver.

When do you get your range time in? I try to go on Friday afternoons to help me destress from the week. What range do you frequent? I prefer the Shootist because I like their staff and flexible shooting environment downstairs.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello to ya TARGATOP. I purchased from the firirng line in Aurora and just went to the range they have in back. I like the shootist, ive shot there a few times. Firirng line is whats closest though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts