MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a guy that makes kydex pouches for others and I want to see if he makes one that fits it alreayd or I will have to ship him a mag to use as a mold.

I would think that a regular double stack 9/40 non glock would fit it.

Let me know,

Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
I use cheap Uncle Mike's double mag pouches. They are adjustable and have worked with Glock, CZ, and now M&P mags with no trouble, though they need to have their tension adjusted based on which mags I'm using. I've been shooting USPSA with them for a few years and I have yet to feel like they slow me down any.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have

the Uncle Mike doubles, which are really for my glock mags, and honestly i don't like them for the M&P.. sloppy fit, hard to get the tension adjustment right.. maybe it's me.

I've also used the Safariland 773's that fit my glock mags which i used for limited.. didn't much care for them either with the S&W mags. but they are a little better then the UM's.

I just ordered two of the Blade tech revolution pouches.. see how they work.. Crazy how do you like them ? at last they will be fitted for the mags.

Hopefully the Blade tech will work well. .but at 15.25 at least i'm not out serious change.. and i'm sure i could find a home for them if i don't like them.

Mouse.

·
Registered
514 Posts
It's actually not a bad magpouch. You are able to adjust the tension on it just in case you want the mags to be more secure. I use mine for IDPA so I keep the tension somewhat loose (not to the point where my mags will fall out when I run). I don't want it to snag when I reach for a fresh mag. For the price, it actually does its job. I'm actually considering purchasing either their single mag pouch or the combo mag pouch (for a mag and a flashlight) for my Glock.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah

crazypilot said:
It's actually not a bad magpouch. You are able to adjust the tension on it just in case you want the mags to be more secure. I use mine for IDPA so I keep the tension somewhat loose (not to the point where my mags will fall out when I run). I don't want it to snag when I reach for a fresh mag. For the price, it actually does its job. I'm actually considering purchasing either their single mag pouch or the combo mag pouch (for a mag and a flashlight) for my Glock.

I don't like them flapping in the breeze and i'll be using them for USPSA so we shall see.. Thanks for the report, thats encouraging.

I have some leather single mag pouches i made for my glock mags.. work ok.. i'm still experimenting on exactly how i like them.. I carry my 23... the m&p is for comp..

Mouse.

·
Registered
415 Posts
the Steyr mags are the same other than that nothing else fits that I have seen

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts