MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I started reading this forum about two weeks ago. At that time I was planning to start shopping for an MP40c. Now I am just following the discussions of the problems and waiting until I see definite solutions from S&W. I want the gun primarily for concealed carry and at this point I can't say I have enough confidence in the M&P.

I want to thank all of you for your contributions to these forums. Your information (both positive and negative) is very useful.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Just keep in mind that a message board attracts people with problems, in reality very few of us have had any problems at all.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
First off welcome to the forum. Secondly thats why its here to help others!!

Highlander said:
Hello to all. I started reading this forum about two weeks ago. At that time I was planning to start shopping for an MP40c. Now I am just following the discussions of the problems and waiting until I see definite solutions from S&W. I want the gun primarily for concealed carry and at this point I can't say I have enough confidence in the M&P.

I want to thank all of you for your contributions to these forums. Your information (both positive and negative) is very useful.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
good luck and welcome

Welcome to the site and enjoy testing b4 you buy it feels good holding all them guns HUH

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
The gun is 100% reliable. I have had zero probs!! Some times the negs get overstated here, any forum for that matter.

Welcome, and go buy in confidence!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: good luck and welcome

101Combat Vet said:
Welcome to the site and enjoy testing b4 you buy it feels good holding all them guns HUH
I think the more correct phrase would be "fondling all them guns"

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have to agree.. you hear more about the negatives then the positives... I have had some issues with mine but it is also an older version. The newly manufactured are 100% more reliable

coltman1985 said:
The gun is 100% reliable. I have had zero probs!! Some times the negs get overstated here, any forum for that matter.

Welcome, and go buy in confidence!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome!
Much like many others on the forum, I have owned multiple M&Ps, 4 and counting, and have not had a single issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts