MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great afternoon today. Temperature was nice so I took the afternoon off and ran a couple hundred rounds through the M&P. Plus blew up a couple hundred 06 rounds in the old M1 Garand. Scared the crap out of a ground squirrel that was dumb enough to walk in front of the back stop. I'll blast him another day though. He sure didn't like getting the ground blowed out from under him.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
:oops: Bet he left a present for ya there!

We enjoy chipmunks, they infest my parents house, so about once a month we take care of them. 17hmr really likes that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jester said:
:oops: Bet he left a present for ya there!

We enjoy chipmunks, they infest my parents house, so about once a month we take care of them. 17hmr really likes that.

Sounds like fun. I enjoy blasting critters out of my yard. I live in a small town and it's getting to the point that if you empty a magazine of something good and load in the back yard, there will be a county deputy cruising buy in about 15 minutes. Dog gone newcomers to town want me to change to suit them! But I got one new neighbor that has been doing a little more shooting than I have. He's a cool neighbor. Plus the good part about the shooting is the dopers know to stay the hell away from our block. I think they are gun shy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts