MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Just found and joined the forum seeing as how I am a relatively new M&P 9 owner. Also own an XD 45, Colt LW Commander, Colt Defender, DW .45 CBOB and a Para Carry 6.45S.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll and learning more about the M&P and waiting for the sandpaper to leave the trigger

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
3 posts that all say Welcome, dang that leaves it to me to say somethign else so.....

Hey there enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Excaliber,

Hello, how do you like your .45 DW CBOB? I loved the DW CBOB and bought their .45 and the 10mm and am planning to buy the Point Seven after Christmas is over. The slides are so tight and it's fun to shoot it. Seeing that you just bought MP 9 and I also bought the MP 40. It wasn't too bad and now I saw the compact and decided to wait a bit to see if they would come out with extended clips like the XD9 Compact. Also I am from Denver too. Honestly, I would like to know how you like your XD 45 before I think about buying XD9 Compact with Ex-tend clips which carries 16+1 in chamber. Tell me what are your thoughts between the MP and the XD. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I absolutly freekin love my XD 45. Its fun to shoot, shoots where I point it and fits my hand perfectly. I hung a TLR 2 off off it and have swapped that back and forth with the MP, depending on what I am going to take to the range next and which has night stand duty.

I know this is an MP forum but trying to compare the XD to M&P is like comparing a Beemer to a Beetle (sorry but there is no comparison other than the are both black and even the finish on the XD is better). Maybe if/when the 45 is released it will close the gap.

My CBOB is great but new so only has 100 rounds through it. I am planning a trip to the range this week to run some more rounds through it and break it in some more. And you are right, they are very tight. Even tighter than my Colts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts