MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here. I just bought a M&P 9c - first gun. I researched it a bit before. It was between this and a Glock. I know there have been some issues, but I was willing to take the risk and hope I wouldn't be the unlucky one. I do like the M & P's.

I spent some time reading this board before buying and only joined just recently. I may have more questions as I run into different scenarios.

Thanks,

*cl*

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard...

There are some fine folks on this board and I am sure that you will be able to get info on just about anything want concerning the M&P lineup.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
59 Posts
*cl* said:
Hi, I'm new here. I just bought a M&P 9c - first gun. I researched it a bit before. It was between this and a Glock. I know there have been some issues, but I was willing to take the risk and hope I wouldn't be the unlucky one. I do like the M & P's.

I spent some time reading this board before buying and only joined just recently. I may have more questions as I run into different scenarios.

Thanks,

*cl*

Welcome, *cl*

I, too, own the 9c and really like it. It's the only gun I have at this point, but sure that I will have more
The only issue for me with the 9c is the trigger pull of 10lbs. required in MA
I am looking to have a trigger job done, and waiting for the standard sear assembly (6.5lbs) with Brownell's or Midway. I am also condidering contacting Dan Burwell who has a great reputation in working on the M&P

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site...Enjoy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

Wow, thanks for all of the Welcomes!!

I don't think I've ever been on an online forum, where the members were so hospitable!

Gun owners are so nice!!!

I was also thinking of having my gun reworked to be improved at some point, whether for aesthetics, function or both, since it is my first and will probably always hold a special place in my heart!

*cl*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts