MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I use the Split Decision (which is close) and for a cheap holster, I think it's great. I carry a full size M&P and to me it's pretty comfortable. I plan on getting the Tail Gate in the future. You can't go wrong with any High Noon Holster especially with their warranty program.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use a bare assets holster for my m&pc and am very happy with it. It is comfortable, relatively easy on and off, and seems pretty stable with the proper belt. The only issue one might have is that reholstering is a little difficult because the mouth closes after drawing. Makes practicing the drawstroke a little more difficult but all in all I think a great value.

·
Registered
514 Posts
That is why I am looking to buy a crush resistant holster this time around. I wanted to try one of their cheaper holsters before I decided to dig in to my bank account. So far I love it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a Highnoon holster for my CZ RAMI. It is the slide guard and it is worth every dime I paid for it. Even though I had to wait almost 16 weeks for it. I have a pic of it if you want to see one.

Hub

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have the High Noon Hidden Alley for my M&P compact.It's the best IWB holster I have tried...It fits great,nice and snug and I can tuck in my shirt over it..You can't go wrong with their holsters.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: Highnoon

The turnaround time for my "Hidden Alley" was only a few days...very fast shipping...they make a great holster!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It seems everyone likes their holsters. I'm curious though why they do not make many IWB without a sweat guard. I know some holster makers include these and some do not. What is your thought about the sweat guard?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good Stuff!

You can't go wrong with HNH! I kept my XD 4" Bare Asset hoping it will fit my soon to come MP40. I've also had their Split Decision and the Closing Argument (NICE!) before I decided tuckables are not my cup-o-tea.

Not all their designs have a sweat guard. the Closing Argument has it and I really didn't care much for it. IMO, it just makes the gun ride farther away from your body, thus printing more.

All in all, they make a great product. Some like spending their latest paycheck in their holsters, I prefer their $25 line.

Mod Ysued enjoys his Mr. Softy...

·
Registered
514 Posts
beagler said:
It seems everyone likes their holsters. I'm curious though why they do not make many IWB without a sweat guard. I know some holster makers include these and some do not. What is your thought about the sweat guard?
If I'm not mistaken, most of of their holsters are made from either cowhide or horsehide thus letting the material breathe easier. They are suppose to be ideal for hot climates. If your holster picks up sweat, then it should dry pretty fast.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Re: Good Stuff!

Nemo said:
Mod Ysued enjoys his Mr. Softy...

Dude, stop talking about Mr Softy!!

Have you been talking to my wife?? 8)

All kidding aside, I have 2 Mr Softies, one for a G17 and one for a G19, they are great Holsters, worth every penny Nemo paid for them

Y

·
Registered
533 Posts
beagler said:
Does anyone find that your gun rubs on your side because these holsters do not have the body/sweat guard on them?

Not a big difference to me.

I carry crossdraw with my Mr Softy.

Y

·
Registered
533 Posts
Leemaxx said:
ysued do carry a full size M&P in the Mr. Softy?

Not yet, I haven't purchased the Full Size gun I'll carry.

As soon as I sell the XD I have, I'll get a Full Size 40 and that will be my carry gun.

Y

1 - 20 of 22 Posts