1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Done...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I find it very difficult to beleive that Brady used to work for a republican. It just goes to show you that to make a liberal all you need is a conservative, add one massive headwound and one wife! By adding the headwound you get completely irrational thoughts about how TOOLS cause crime and by limiting personal freedoms with regards to those TOOLS you can form a utopian society!

I do feel bad about what happened to Mr Brady but his wife has gone off the deep end!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Why did I get an email from them thanking me for my support when I strongly disagreed with everything they're trying to do? Sounds like a bait and switch to me. They're probably collecting all our data, claiming we're supporters.

I honestly think the entire Brady bunch suffered brain damage when he was shot.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Response = Support?

They don't care how you voted on their survey. They're probably not even collecting the responses.

They will simply spin it by saying "Thousands of people responded to our survey about needing more gun control - showing that there is overwhelming interest and support in our campaign. Please send us money."

And they would have spun it that way even if NO ONE had responded. :?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I didn't fill in the name & email but HIT SUBMIT anyway to see what would happen. It went through, thanking me for participating. I don't use Autofill. Hit submit again and it said I already submitted once. What a Joke........

·
Registered
936 Posts
TAC said:
Why did I get an email from them thanking me for my support when I strongly disagreed with everything they're trying to do? Sounds like a bait and switch to me. They're probably collecting all our data, claiming we're supporters.

bingo.

"look at all the website hits we got after the Nebraska mall shooting"

:?

·
Registered
11 Posts

Actually, they already tried that once and were sanctioned by the FEC (based on a NRA complaint).

·
Registered
449 Posts
Don't waste your time on this. This is one of those polls where they're only counting the data of the people who supported them on every topic, and casually ignore the other responses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why is it that these sites that claim to know what is best for us do not have forums to discuss what they are for. IMO they are scared to have to say what "common sense gun control" real is. It is not common sense and it is about control

·
Registered
163 Posts
S&W 40 said:
Why is it that these sites that claim to know what is best for us do not have forums to discuss what they are for. IMO they are scared to have to say what "common sense gun control" real is. It is not common sense and it is about control

It's how the Brady's make money these days.

·
Registered
257 Posts
from their website...

A threaded barrel designed to accommodate a silencer, which is useful to assassins but clearly has no purpose for sportsmen. Silencers are illegal so there is no legitimate purpose for making it possible to put a silencer on a weapon.

It's one thing to have an opinion about something...but telling a flat out lie to the American people to try and sell them on your viewpoint, that's something else.

·
Registered
288 Posts
synergy said:
from their website...

A threaded barrel designed to accommodate a silencer, which is useful to assassins but clearly has no purpose for sportsmen. Silencers are illegal so there is no legitimate purpose for making it possible to put a silencer on a weapon.

Soooo, if silencers are ILLEGAL - I guess that means no one has one, right?

Problem solved.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts