MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use the HKS Speed Loader for their compact mags? Or do they even have on that will work? Or are these things just junk?

I take my 11 year old son to the range with me and we share a lane so when he is firing his Walther P22 I am loading my M&P9c and vise versa so we can shoot the most rounds in a hour as possible and that is why I am looking into the mag speed loader. The last time out he shot 100 of the .22 and 60 of the 9mm while I pushed thru about 120 myself for about 180 rounds total, nice pile of brass to sweep.

There is only one indoor range in the general area (20 miles from home) will let my boy shoot the 22 & the 9mm so how cool is that! My son just loves going to the range with me and he was the only kid he knows that got a handgun for Christmas. A well educated child is a safe child.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
The mags are the same size from the full size to the compact(body, not length), I can't tell you if the one I sell will work, I havn't tried it, maybe someone that has will chime in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried the compact mag in the hks gl940 this weekend. The slot that the foot seats in causes the mag to be a little too short but you might be able to make it work. BTW The 940 works great for full size mags.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts