MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model #17000.

Just installed. The hand is slightly further forward so the mag release is easier to push/reach. The grip width has slightly increased. Will test this setup out at the range this weekend.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Because it is smaller than the small backstrap and with the handall grip you still get the palm swells. It makes perfect sense for those with small hands. I'm still waiting for Bowie and/or Burwell to fill in the gaps in the backstrapless grip and add it to their polymer frame services along with stippling and beavertail removal, etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
77 Posts
choochboost said:
I'm still waiting for Bowie and/or Burwell to fill in the gaps in the backstrapless grip and add it to their polymer frame services along with stippling and beavertail removal, etc.
I'm down with Chooch - I'd like to see that as well. The small grip is ok, but another 3/32" would make it darn near perfect for me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jeez, you guys must have hands like carnies and vienna sausages for fingers...

·
Registered
403 Posts

I haven't handled the .45 but that is pretty inventive. I prefer a smaller grips on my guns too. (I've got carnie hands and sausage fingers!)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice one....lmao

I have average hands, but i am with chooch as well. Thats not to say I am not pleased with the interchangable BS, I use the medium, but both the small and large are comy as well.

What ever trips your trigger, plus it looks kind of cool. 8) If that really matters.....lmao

CBRADGO said:
Jeez, you guys must have hands like carnies and vienna sausages for fingers...

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have short fingers and wide hands. There is only a few guns to which I can reach the magazine release with my thumb. My M&P 9c is one of those few guns. If the .45s grip is larger it would put the mag release out of reach for me. I haven't handled it yet though.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ghetto rig

what we did in Iraq with our mossy 500 entry points was cut up pieces of a bike innertube and slid that on the grip they worked real nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts