MP-Pistol Forum banner

Holosun 507K to a S&W PCM&P 9 shield Plus NTS

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Smith Shooter 
#1 ·
I have a S&W PC M&P 9 Shield Plus NTS ported with the red dot factory cut out. (4") I would much rather have the Holosun 507K mounted. I have yet to find a plate to fit. After searching for a couple of hours on this forum, I must be searching with the wrong wording. I did find a reference but then I found no adapter plate. I am very open to suggestions. And this is my first red dot. (It did come with the Crimson, I have not even mounted it. Thanks for any help.

Discussion starter · #7 · (Edited)
Any thoughts on MOA? I see 2 and 6 are available. I drifted to the 2 MOA but being realistic, I don't see many shots of 100+ yards. Maybe at the range for fun. Seems like the furthest out we had to qualify was 25 yards. I do like the EPS Carry in the reviews. Thank you all for the help narrowing this down. (After more reading, I think the 6 MOA will fit my needs well. Thanks.)

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I went back and forth reading reviews and changing my mind. Then, remembering I had adapted well to iron sights and qualifying for years. I went with the 6 MOA. My sale would not go through. I sure hope that was not a sign. I ordered right when the price went up so it was not accepted. I changed dealers and all went smoothly, so far. Looking forward to getting it mounted now. I put a Vortex Viper PST gen II MRAD on my rifle and love it. This will be a nice set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.