MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a Streamlight TLR-1 for my M&P. I'm planning on doing most of my shooting going forward with the weaponlight mounted. So does anyone make a holster for the M&P that can take an attached weaponlight? Or even better, both attached and not?

Thanks for the help

Rice

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bladetech has a paddle holster that accepts the M&P with an attached X200, but no TLR. I think your closest bet would be one of the Bianchi (I think its theirs) "Illuminator" holsters.

·
Registered
132 Posts
There are Safariland holsters that accept the tlr1, but I'm not sure if there is one that's specifically designed for the M&P or not. I will tell you that I just purchased the 5188-383 model, without room for a light and designed for the Glock 21, that couldn't fit my gun any better. I would check this out at your local store to see the fit because they make a Glock 21 holster that accepts a tac light as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for replying so promptly,

I'll have to go searching for them, I'm having trouble finding anywhere that has either the right Safariland Holster or a Bianchi that will fit my gun.

Safariland says that their holster with suffix 21921 will fit, finding them seems to be difficult but I'll soldier on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bianchi model 90 Vision will do the trick. I'd still like to see the safariland offerings but I've got one in the bag I can find.

THANKS SO MUCH

·
Registered
157 Posts
ravedavewave said:
There are Safariland holsters that accept the tlr1, but I'm not sure if there is one that's specifically designed for the M&P or not. I will tell you that I just purchased the 5188-383 model, without room for a light and designed for the Glock 21, that couldn't fit my gun any better. I would check this out at your local store to see the fit because they make a Glock 21 holster that accepts a tac light as well.

Safariland does have one just for the M&P

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have one of the Safariland 6280s for the M&P w/ TLR1 on order through Streitcher's but it hasnt shown up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts