MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased the Streamlight TLR-4 for the M&P 9 Compact and it fits the rail securely.

Any recommendations for a holster that will also fit the laser that is under the LED flashlight?

Looking forward to becoming proficient in use of this handgun.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How do I like the TLR-4?

Raven Concealment Systems
check out these guys, there the ones im going to go with, you can custom order to fit. How do u like the tlr 4 so far? im looking to buy the same.
Thanks for the tip whiskeysix. Placed an order for the custom holster. Delivery may take a few weeks since they hand make it to fit.

I like the light, but I have never used one before. The light seems bright enough for the job. the laser is also ok in the dark. I didn't try it in the daylight. I am not as concerned with daylight shooting. The laser has a small toggle switch on the back where you can select laser only, flashlight only or combo both laser and flashlight together. Looks like a nice setup and fits the gun perfectly. The laser has two adjustment screws to move the alignment of the laser L-R or Up-Down to adjust to your sights for the desired distance shooting. Looking forward to the holster that fits. Here is a link to a video review of the holster: The Raven Concealment Systems Phantom Kydex Holster - YouTube

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
16-18 week production timeframe for Raven Holster order

Kee us posted on how it works out. I have a streamlight too and having a hard time finding a good holster that I like.
Received this update on the order-

"Thanks for your order. Our current lead time for this order is 16-18 weeks. We will not charge your card until your order is ready for production. You will be notified via email as your order moves through the production process. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information. If you have questions about your order, please see our FAQ located at Frequently Asked Questions . If the FAQ does not answer your question, please respond to this email and we will be happy to help you."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Received Raven "Phantom Light Compatible Holster

Today I received the custom Raven holster that fits the M&P9C with the TLR-4. Handmade holster looks like a perfect fit for the gun with mounted light.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts