MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been carrying my M&P45 2.0 Compact in an IWB holster for almost 3 years now, and as any of you know that have a "Compact" - it isn't very compact. When loaded with a full mag (+1) of 230gr HSTs - it's a lump. In order to keep it concealed it needs to sit just right. Because if its size and weight, a single belt clip doesn't always keep it in place and I'm constantly discretely adjusting it to keep it from printing.

Looking for a more secure system, I purchased an Ulti-Clip that clips to the fabric instead of over the belt. That was better, but still not secure enough. After speaking with Ulti-Clip, I purchased a bracket they sell called Crux, and an additional (smaller) clip that mounts to it.

The resulting system is working well, providing 2 secure mounting points for the holster. That keeps it in place, and at the proper cant angle, to keep it from printing.

One possible solution for anyone experiencing similar issues, or doesn't want to wear a belt.

This is what it looks like -

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Font Automotive design

·
Registered
177 Posts
For such a large gun I prefer a very sturdy steel core leather belt with a holster that uses larger belt loops. Would be extremely uncomfortable otherwise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts