MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help, can't find an holster that fits a S&W M&P Shield 45 Auto w/Intergrated Crimson Trace Green Laserguard UPC #11881

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My favorite Kydex holster maker is Patriot Holsters in Texas. https://patriotholsters.net I am sure that he could make you one, he has them listed for the 9mm. His work is top notch and his lead time reflects that. They are all hand made to order, one at time and will be worth the wait. I would contact him but I am sure that if he makes one for the 9mm Shield with the Crimson Trace, he can make it for the .45. I have several of his holster and wear them daily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
LAG Tactical makes holsters for every gun light/laser combo imaginable. They all are made and shipped out within two weeks and are excellent. They just did a M&P full size with Surefire XC1 and extended barrel for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My favorite Kydex holster maker is Patriot Holsters in Texas. https://patriotholsters.net I am sure that he could make you one, he has them listed for the 9mm. His work is top notch and his lead time reflects that. They are all hand made to order, one at time and will be worth the wait. I would contact him but I am sure that if he makes one for the 9mm Shield with the Crimson Trace, he can make it for the .45. I have several of his holster and wear them daily.
Tried them, they carry nothing for the 45

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Need your help, can't find an holster that fits a S&W M&P Shield 45 Auto w/Intergrated Crimson Trace Green Laserguard UPC #11881

Any help would be appreciated.
Try Wright Leather Works they list one for the Shield 45 with intergated laser. I don't know if it is the same laser or not, but worth a try. They make great holsters. OWB Holsters

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You! Called them back showed them thier own add, which they didn't know got added. Either way the holster has been ordered. Thanks again!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts