MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for months now a day can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for.

I have a full size m&p and currently have a g-code iwb holster but want to add a streamlight tlr-8 to my setup.

I like g-code and their 2 belt clips for the holster but can't seem to find something similar.

I want to stay away from the big belt clips that a lot of companies have and keep the 2 clip setup.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Post a pic of your 2-clip holster you have now.

I have a holster with 2 Ulti-Clips for my Compact, but no light.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just ordered a new holster from L.A.G. Tactical. It's for my 2.0 compact, but they have the full size and 5 inch models listed too. The lead time is about 3 weeks, as they make them custom to order. My Olight PL Mini I found no longer worked last night, and oredered a holster without a light attached. That light had only sat in a night stand for the most part. It's fully charged, but no longer works after just 2 years. I will be getting a different brand - Goodbye Olight. But the holster I ordered is called The Defender. It has IWB and OWB options. I have another one for a Glock, and like it better than the single clip holster I've been using for my 2.0 compact. So I'm hoping it works as well for my Smith as it does for my Glock. Hope thi shelps. Link provided.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been searching for months now a day can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for.

I have a full size m&p and currently have a g-code iwb holster but want to add a streamlight tlr-8 to my setup.

I like g-code and their 2 belt clips for the holster but can't seem to find something similar.

I want to stay away from the big belt clips that a lot of companies have and keep the 2 clip setup.

Any recommendations?

Any recommendations?
Try Bravo Concealment. They use 2 belt clips on many of their holsters and are designed to diminish printing. I believe they also make holsters that accept lights but you will have to check their website to verify that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts