MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any holster in development or currently selling which accomodates M&P with mods on it's picatinny rail? A tactical hip one that fits M&P well if possible, unconcealed.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Safariland lists their 6004, 6005 & their new #6304 ALS holster for the M&P. Not sure if they are available yet, but I will be calling them this week to find out, as I need a new duty holster for mine.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Try Bladetech

I'd give them a call or email. They did one for my Glock 19 with a light/laser even though the holster wasn't listed on their website. Took 6-8 weeks I seem to remember to get it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nickdrak said:
Safariland lists their 6004, 6005 & their new #6304 ALS holster for the M&P. Not sure if they are available yet, but I will be calling them this week to find out, as I need a new duty holster for mine.

Thanks, I'll look into it. But do you know if the M&P will be a secure fit inside the holster even without picatinny light attached?

I may have the light attachment on/off the M&P sometimes, hoping there would be a universal holster for it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Eddo36 said:
[quote name='nickdrak']Safariland lists their 6004, 6005 & their new #6304 ALS holster for the M&P. Not sure if they are available yet, but I will be calling them this week to find out, as I need a new duty holster for mine.

Thanks, I'll look into it. But do you know if the M&P will be a secure fit inside the holster even without picatinny light attached?

I may have the light attachment on/off the M&P sometimes, hoping there would be a universal holster for it.[/quote]

Yes, it will be secured in the holster with or without the light attached with either of the Safariland retention systems (SLS or ALS).

·
Registered
53 Posts
FWIW, I just ordered a 6280 holster (same body as the 6004 but with belt loop rather than drop leg platform) for M&O with M3... I assume that with either direct fit or a little gentle massage, this holster will fit my X200B just fine... I'll let you know when it gets here.

The part number on that is 6280-21921-131 for right handed, black

I also ordered an ALS holster but at the time I called (about 2 weeks ago) they did not offer an ALS holster with light.

When they get here in a couple of weeks I'll do my standard photo session and post back.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sorry 'bout that! I thought you wanted a thigh holster. The 6360/6365 is the same holster, just the belt/duty holster version that you are looking for. the 6360 is the mid-ride version and the 6365 is the 1.5" drop version of the same holster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts