MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night while watching news I was dry firing my full size 40 at rosies fat cow head and my wife said, give me that gun
What? was my responce.Again.give me that gun :? I was having fun popping rosie in the head so I didnt want to give it up,but I did. She brought the gun up with a good grip and pulled trigger twice then said "I dont like my gun(9c)
I like the full size better.
I hope buds still has the full size 9 on sale[/b]

·
Registered
638 Posts
tigs40cal said:
Last night while watching news I was dry firing my full size 40 at rosies fat cow head and my wife said, give me that gun
What? was my responce.Again.give me that gun :? I was having fun popping rosie in the head so I didnt want to give it up,but I did. She brought the gun up with a good grip and pulled trigger twice then said "I dont like my gun(9c)

With a target of comparable size to Rosie, I would not think there is much benefit to the longer sight radius of the full size M&P. As a side note, Rosie has been the cause of more than a few blown up TVs.

What do you practice with when both Oprah and Rosie are on at the same time?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kraigster414 said:
[quote name='Sigman']Your wife is a keeper. Now you can add another to your collection.

Another wife?
I'd just settle for a girlfriend.[/quote]

LMAO

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wish my wife would show even a little interest. But I guess it is a good thing in a way, whenever I buy a new gun she has no clue although I am outgrowing my safe and I’m pretty sure she'll notice that and then comes the question why do you need a new safe you haven’t bought a gun in a while. Maybe I'll buy her some jewelry the day before I pick up the safe, that might work.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
choochboost said:
Bud's has a compact 9mm going for $399 on www.auctionarms.com.
I have had to local S&w dealers tell me today there is no way the $399 M&Ps are new guns. Does any one know for sure what buds is selling because I am buying a full size 9 soon.thanks for any help

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
pww1313 said:
I wish my wife would show even a little interest. But I guess it is a good thing in a way, whenever I buy a new gun she has no clue although I am outgrowing my safe and I’m pretty sure she'll notice that and then comes the question why do you need a new safe you haven’t bought a gun in a while. Maybe I'll buy her some jewelry the day before I pick up the safe, that might work.

I am in the same boat. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LMAO, well good to know other people dry fire at people they hate on tv besides me....lmao

You should feel good knowing your wife actually gave her opinion though!.....lol My wife is still warming up to the gun thing, she will play with mine every once ina while!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
tigs40cal said:
[quote name='choochboost']Bud's has a compact 9mm going for $399 on www.auctionarms.com.
I have had to local S&w dealers tell me today there is no way the $399 M&Ps are new guns. Does any one know for sure what buds is selling because I am buying a full size 9 soon.thanks for any help[/quote]

Sounds like sour grapes with your local dealers. $399 is what I paid plus $25 shipping (auctionarms.com) for my M&Pc 40 from Buds. And trust me, it was brand new. My dealer had it in 3 days, charged me a $20 transfer fee, and I was out the door. I also applied fir and used Bud's 90-day no-interest payment option. I plan to stretch out the payments for 3 months, no interest. That made my wife somewhat less p---ed.

·
Registered
367 Posts

My Taurus Judge loaded with 410 ga 000 buck. 8) I don't hate Oprah nearly as much as Rosie though so you can guess which one would get priority. If the Taurus isn't doing it for me, then out comes the Mossberg 500. Oh wait, we are talking about dry firing?!?!?!?

There Kris, I posted this week.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Holy crap JD is back, welcome home brother....haha

And you lucky dog you, I have been eye balling The Judge for some time now!!! Lucky Lucky Lucky

johndoe1027 said:

My Taurus Judge loaded with 410 ga 000 buck. 8) I don't hate Oprah nearly as much as Rosie though so you can guess which one would get priority. If the Taurus isn't doing it for me, then out comes the Mossberg 500. Oh wait, we are talking about dry firing?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
My Local Gun Shops

The range I went to today was a suburb of Atlanta and they have no compacts and say nobody can order them, I talked to another dealer he called 3 distributors and they are sold out. Either thet have really crappy contacts or the M&p compacts are the gun of 2007

·
Registered
210 Posts
tigs40cal said:

Same thing happened to me. Fiance was like I like the fullsize. I was like the 9c is for you. The fullsize is for me. Long story short, she's shooting the fullsize.
We plan to add to the family later this year (a new pistol or two that is).

·
Registered
638 Posts
johndoe1027 said:

I was thinking more like an RPG for Rosie.

Mini, compact, full size....My wife said I should get a gun to match my physical "dimensions." Fortunately in the case of the M&P they have not come out with a mini. If I brought home a "full size" she'd laugh her a-- off. The woman has quite a sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kraigster414 said:
[quote name='johndoe1027']

I was thinking more like an RPG for Rosie.

Mini, compact, full size....My wife said I should get a gun to match my physical "dimensions." Fortunately in the case of the M&P they have not come out with a mini. If I brought home a "full size" she'd laugh her a-- off. The woman has quite a sense of humor.[/quote]

LMAO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts