MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks good chrism555. My only area of possible concern would be that the mag release is not covered and could possible get bumped. May not be a problem at all though.

Ron

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pushed and pushed without any release of the mag. I hit the holster and gun so many times I think I've got a bruise on my hip now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
ront said:
Looks good chrism555. My only area of possible concern would be that the mag release is not covered and could possible get bumped. May not be a problem at all though.

Ron

Strange you mention that. None of the three holsters I have for my M&P9c cover the mag release. None of the the 2 holsters I have for my RAMI cover the mag release of that gun either. As a matter of fact none of the holsters I own for any of my guns cover the mag release. I guess I have never seen one that does.

Hub

·
Registered
471 Posts
My Comp-tac Infidel does not cover the mag release either, but there is a ledge of kydex that comes out from the holster that helps to prevent the mag release from being pushed.

chrism555, like I said, I did not know if it was a problem at all, but just an observation. Glad it works well for you.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts