·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I love it!

I think I asked you before but did your department issue the M&P or did they add it to the list of approved duty weapons?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Gotta ask ... what's the difference between the yellow and the plain handcuffs?

Also, why 3 sets of handcuffs on the belt?

Keep in mind, I'm not a LEO, just a curious citizen.

BTW, like the feet in the picture, gives a bit of perspective for the entire ensemble!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M&P is on the approved list, department will issue a Ruger p89.

3 sets of cuffs because I've needed more than two sets on several occasions. I work for the transit authority (bus chasers). We also get calls at the various bus stops, transit centers and bus shelters. Often we have to deal with several subjects at once. One time 3 officers ran out of cuffs at a shelter while dealing with about 10 juvenile's

Yellow is so I can identify my cuffs at the jail or on a scene where several suspects have been detained.

I forgot to edit the feet out of the photo.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Very nice... Bus chaser, never heard of that, but I sure there is always that need to keep an eye on those pesky buses...

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I see the duty belt load has grown since I was in uniform! Well....at least you don't have to carry those big Maglites any more!

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
tsix said:
[quote name='cet']

Also, why 3 sets of handcuffs on the belt?

Imagine trying to cuff one of these beauties with only two pair of cuffs...lol! Sorry for any eye carnage...

[/quote]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts