MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a letter two weeks ago to SW customer service and have not received a response--am I expecting to much to soon?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
I always get a quick response by E-mail. Their E-mail address is: [email protected]

Sent one last night as a matter of fact, will see when they respond.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
S&W Letter

I have sent in history requests to S&W and ordered parts by snail mail. On average the turn-a-round time was about 6 to 8 weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Letter in reference to converting a non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect.



- Email on subject was answered saying SW would do it for minimum charge, but email guy was not allowed to give a quote.



- Phone call on subject was answered saying that SW executives are discussing whether or not they should convert non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect because of product coding issues.



- So, I wrote a letter seeing if there would be a third answer...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
itr674 said:
Letter in reference to converting a non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect.



- Email on subject was answered saying SW would do it for minimum charge, but email guy was not allowed to give a quote.



- Phone call on subject was answered saying that SW executives are discussing whether or not they should convert non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect because of product coding issues.



- So, I wrote a letter seeing if there would be a third answer...


Try doing a "Second Request" letter. This time send it certified. Close your letter by saying "a response is appreciated and requested"



You may get a faster response.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
itr674 said:
Letter in reference to converting a non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect.



- Email on subject was answered saying SW would do it for minimum charge, but email guy was not allowed to give a quote.



- Phone call on subject was answered saying that SW executives are discussing whether or not they should convert non-mag-disconnect to a mag-disconnect because of product coding issues.



- So, I wrote a letter seeing if there would be a third answer...


So, you want a mag Disconnect??



You should have asked here first!!





I have one you can have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ysued--you have a 40c with a mag-disconnect? If you have a SW product coded 40c with the mag-disconnect -- do you want to trade???



I know I can order the parts and I can convert it myself, but I would rather SW do it so there is no problem, what so ever, if I have future problems...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
itr674 said:
ysued--you have a 40c with a mag-disconnect? If you have a SW product coded 40c with the mag-disconnect -- do you want to trade???


No, I have the Mag Disconnect parts that you can install yourself or have someone like Dan Burwell instal for you.



itr674 said:
I know I can order the parts and I can convert it myself, but I would rather SW do it so there is no problem, what so ever, if I have future problems...


I can give you the pasts, the only thing S&W sells is the complete Sear Block, they don't sell the Mag Disconnect parts by themselves.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top