MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how often some of you get to the range.. I try to go atleast once a month.. But when it gets cooler I will go to the indoor range at the gunshop.. Right now it is WAY TOO HOT!!! Our indoor range doesn't have AC.. So I am stuck going to the outdoor range which is a good range just far away for me...

Also.. For those of you that go to an indoor range.. What do they charge? The indoor range I go to charges $5 for all day long.. And if you buy a gun from them you get one free day rental...

Ben

·
Registered
323 Posts
I dont go the range enough. I try at least once a month, but sometimes that doesnt even happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
once a month is about all I can go in the summer (I coach my son's baseball team) 2 or 3 times a month fall and winter. All indoor. Your $5 all day range sounds GREAT.
The range I go to charges $10 for a half hour or $15 per hour. but I can get a Membership for $250 for a year, for unlimited range time.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I like to average once a weekend, at about 500 rounds a day. Sometimes I only get out 2 times a month, then sometimes its 10 or more times.

I shoot with my dad at their house, we have a very nice range setup in the back yard shooting steel.

If your even in western Pa, drop me a line!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jester said:
I shoot with my dad at their house, we have a very nice range setup in the back yard shooting steel.

Yeah.. I miss the farm I grew up on.. We had a nice outdoor range of sorts setup behind the barn.. Every weekend, my brother and I used to go shooting behind barn and let soda cans know who was boss.. LOL

Ben

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Most Everyday

I am blessed to have a range at my house/shop. With steel targets and a machine rest capable of testing out to 50yds. Having a range at hand makes testing trigger jobs, accuracy, function and such a snap.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Once every two weeks or so. Just joined a gun club that is closer than the range, so I am hoping to up it to a few times a week.

Time to start reloading or it will be too $$$$$$.

·
Registered
53 Posts
At least once a week and very often twice a week. When I get to my local range/gunshop it is like Norm walking into Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts