MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my extra mag in a new pair of sand washed shorts that still had some sand in the pockets. Noticed it today when there was dusty sand on the bottom of the first bullet. Popped out all the bullets and it was real gritty. There is still some in there, so as the title asks, how do I take apart the mag?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Take your frame tool and poke it through the bottom of the mag to release the spring tension off the baseplate and then slide the baseplate off.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Gamisou said:
Had my extra mag in a new pair of sand washed shorts that still had some sand in the pockets. Noticed it today when there was dusty sand on the bottom of the first bullet. Popped out all the bullets and it was real gritty. There is still some in there, so as the title asks, how do I take apart the mag?
Get yourself a mag pouch!

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Should I point out this is covered on page 26 of the owner's manual?

When all else fails, read the instructions!

·
Registered
341 Posts
G56 said:
Should I point out this is covered on page 26 of the owner's manual?

When all else fails, read the instructions!

Instructions make good bathroom material
..... at least that's where I end up reading mine anyway

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually read all instruction manuals unless utterly obvious, then I will still skim thru. Thats what I did with the new gun. Just got my smart carry, so I don't have to worry about sand or pocket lint anymore. I'm wearing it now, and its all true, super comfy and forgot its on. From all us lazy readers, spanks again chooch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts