MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My S&W M&P .40 is verified shooting low. I emailed S&W and recieved the UPS next day return label. How do I package the pistol for the return. Do I just bubble wrap it and place it in a box, or do I send it back in the original plastic case ?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
icecoldtexan said:
My S&W M&P .40 is verified shooting low. I emailed S&W and recieved the UPS next day return label. How do I package the pistol for the return. Do I just bubble wrap it and place it in a box, or do I send it back in the original plastic case ?

I sent mine back in the case with some newspaper padding around it in a box. That sent it back in the same manner.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Exactly, they want you to send it back in the case with everything removed, except the gun and foam padding. Do not include a magazine unless it is going back with a specific mag problem. Put the case in a box with or without crumpled newspaper if you want.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
At least for me their return label was UPS next day saver. The S&W pistol box it came in should just wedge into the medium UPS box that UPS will give you for free if you drop it off at one of their customer counters. At least it was the medium one to the best of my recollection.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Raz-0 is spot on...all you need to do is put the gun in the factory case and place it in a med. UPS box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts