MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to get some opinions on how good you think this is. Went to the range with my sister and she decided to be a [email protected] and handed me a standard 5x3 index card. So I put it in the target holder, ran it out to 7 yards, and unloaded 15 rounds at it.

Backround = Got the M&P .40 in January 07 and have gone thru about 3000 rounds with it so far. So personally I don't think I did all that bad considering.

12 outta 15 .... 13 if you count the edge shot on the upper right of the card. The position of the card in the pic is about the same as it was hanging in the holder, you can still see the clamp mark in the top corner.

·
Registered
172 Posts
For self-defense, anything inside an 8" circle ought to be considered good. Looks like you did better than that. Not bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
slow fire? "rapid" fire?

Thats good for rapid fire, not so much for slow fire (you could put them in one hole at 7yd)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That depends on your point of view ..... I'm sure my rapid fire is slower than some since I haven't been doing this long so it's hard to say.

What I didn't do was take a breath ... aim .... aim .... Squezze trigger ..... fire ..... take a break ..... aim .... aim ... squeeze trigger ..... fire

It was more like an aim fire aim fire action .... at 7 yards I always try to shoot as fast yet accurate as I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts