MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm not sure exactly why I am here, since I don't actually OWN a M&P... I am getting my CCL in a few weeks and am looking really hard at the M&P compact. If I get it, I will be on here more often. If not, well, we'll see...

Lots of good information here.

Todd

·
Registered
505 Posts
welcome...i didnt own an M&P when i joined either...but things change and now i own a fullsize M&P40...

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Welcome!
I would definetly agree with PatM&P that once you realize how great the M&P is you will be joining the club soon enough. :wink:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from another Texan!!!

Your going to love this forum. Lots of good information here.

I own a MP40 and a MP 9mm compact and I really like these guns. The MP compact is almost as accurate as my full sized. Both are winners!! I'll be buying the 45 as soon as they come out and the price settles a bit.

Just noticed that you are in Tyler. We are beginning to start looking for a house in the Tyler to Longview area. Probably in the $150K to $175K range. Would love to shoot in my back yard! If you know of anything please let me know. 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TXPhantom,

E-mail me at bonedigger(at)hughes(dot)net and I'll see what I can find for you...

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Todd

·
Registered
41 Posts
Big hello from DFW - just shot my compact today. It only took one session to replaced my PM9, and I love that little thing. It is every bit as accurate as my M&P40 and M&P9 full size. Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Howdy Bonedigger

Hey man, if you live in Tyler, do you go to the local IDPA matches on 31 west? We have them the second Sat of the month. There's also some in Greenville at various dates. To find the Greenville matches, just Google "Jacob's private gun club" It's good to see another East Texan online. CU around. TX R.E.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've never been to one. Are they advertised locally? My e-mail is bonedigger(st)hughes(dot)net. If there is a place that lists the events, please e-mail it to me...

Todd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts