MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I took a bottle of Italian salad dressing and my own seasoning mix put it in a gallon size ziploc added 3 chicken breasts and let that marinade over night. Today after getting sunburn while at the outdoor pool for a couple hours I soaked 3 handfulls of maple wood chips and cinnamon for about 45 minutes then I took out my Sweet Italian Sausage Links and light up the charcoal. I put in those wonderful wood chips and added the chicken breast and sauasuge links.. Oh yeah I also took green and bell peppers and onions put them in foil added some butter with some garlic powder, season salt and crushed chipotle pepper. I put the foil on the top rack and let the charcoal and the wood do the rest!!! 20 minutes later we were indulging in some of the best grilled meat I have had in a long time.... Why am I telling you this I think I am boasting anyways I wish I could have shared REAL GOOD EATING-Jason

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
josh said:
If there's ever an mp-pistol.com meet you're cooking lunch.
Count me in brother!!!!! I would luv it

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sounds yummy, I'll throw on some mud bugs and mix up some Jambalaya. We could have a feast for Kings...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YukonGlocker said:
Woo hoo, party at Tigs's house.

What time should we be there?

I agree he has the better location

1 - 9 of 9 Posts