MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this yet? I loved it, actually saw it twice in the last week.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I saw it and I thought it was a great movie. However, it is nothing like the book. If you've read I Am Legend and go to the movie expecting to see Robert Matheson's version on the big screen you will be disappointed.

The only thing the two have in common is the title and the name of the lead character. Still, it's a great movie in it's on right.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Saw it and liked it alot... Except for all the idiots in the theater talking! I hate when I go to movies and people think they have the right to talk and comment on the movie like they are sitting in their living rooms. Kinda ruined it for me. Nice Cobra he drives and a few cool guns to... two of my favorite things!! Mustangs and Firearms!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I especially liked the scene where his full-auto M16 runs out of ammo and goes "click-click-click-click" until he releases the trigger.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've seen it twice now, in theaters. While my wallet doesn't like me for it, but that's ok.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Even my wife enjoyed the movie. I liked it alot but being a little survival nut myself I second guessed a lot of stuff vice really enjoying the movie.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I went to the movies last night and saw it. I thought it was a great movie. Had a little bit of everything. I thought Will Smith did a great job. I recommend it for sure.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got a gift card for AMC Theaters for christmas. Asked the girlfriend what she wanted to go see with it and she said she didn't know. I said "How about I Am Legend?" and she agreed. We will be going to see it in the next few days.

Whew! I thought for sure I'd have to use that gift card to go see a chick flick.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll have to suggest to my wife that we go to this movie. She's a big fan of Will Smith, as am I. Another Will Smith movie I highly recommend is Pursuit of Happyness. Not a high-action, thriller of a movie, but a great story of hope, perseverance and sticking together. I reluctantly went to this with my wife and was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Great movie!

lenny7 said:
Another Will Smith movie I highly recommend is Pursuit of Happyness. Not a high-action, thriller of a movie, but a great story of hope, perseverance and sticking together. I reluctantly went to this with my wife and was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Heatho said:
Saw it and liked it alot... Except for all the idiots in the theater talking! I hate when I go to movies and people think they have the right to talk and comment on the movie like they are sitting in their living rooms.

There is a one-word solution for this problem that I've found works with both kids and adults: Surefire ... you'd be amazed how quiet people get when you blast them with 100 lumens in a dark movie theater and say "can you keep it down please?"

·
Registered
140 Posts
ToddG said:
There is a one-word solution for this problem that I've found works with both kids and adults: Surefire ... you'd be amazed how quiet people get when you blast them with 100 lumens in a dark movie theater and say "can you keep it down please?"

Do you find this works better when the light is mounted on the gun, or in your hand?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I like it, great movie, wish it were just a tad longer and gave more fill in (just for entertainment), but meh it was really good either way.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just got back

Well, just got in from the movie and I have to say it was a let down. I thought the movie had a lot of potential, but just didn't hit the ball out of the park. Don't get me wrong it was ok, but I wouldn't recommend someone to go to the movies, wait for the DVD!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
M47_Dragon said:
[quote name='ToddG']

Do you find this works better when the light is mounted on the gun, or in your hand?

[/quote]

lol!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts