MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the MP full size 9mm and I am thinking of getting the compact, but I see several for sale on the various boards. If you are selling one, what don't you like about it???

Thanks....

·
Registered
505 Posts
well some that ive seen for sale were because some people needed to free up some money

·
Registered
109 Posts
compact

I still like mine and it is a great shooter. Some people buy the new stuff when it first comes out, then tire of it. I"ll admit I've been guilty of that too but the compact is mine to keep.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I really like mine and have considered purchasing one of the used ones here, but I think I'll save my funds for the 40 compact or the 45 when I find one of them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I must admit I find the compact a little big and heavy. I have tried hard to carry it daily IWB and struggle. With 12 rounds its a brick. I prefer to carry a slightly larger gun like the full size M&P or a 1911. The larger guns for me carry more compact and comfortable if that make sence. I think its because they are larger and they consume a little more body which helps distribute the weight and size. The compact just seems to hang on my belt and bulge. I cant make it melt away like the full size.

For me, it has nothing to do with the pistol its self. My compact is flawless and shoots great! When ready, my daily winter pistol will change I believe to the M&P 45. Ten rounds of 45acp dosent leave much to talk about at the end of the day and for the money I am sure I will not have my feelings hurt if something was to happen to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts